At the request from a friend on facebook I am posting this tutorial on how to make flowers (or Truffula trees) from baby wipes. Here is what you are going to need for this tutorial.
2 dry baby wipes
1 tie wrap, ribbon, pipe cleaner etc.
You have the option of dyeing the wipes using the sharpie tie dye method before making this but for the sake of my sanity (I don't really want to wait a whole day for the wipe to dry) I didn't dye them.
1. Stack your baby wipes and cut down the middle as shown by the placement of the sissors
2. Stack the 4 pieces and fold in the accordion method
when you are done it should look like this:
3. Wrap your tie wrap in the center tightly
4. starting with the top layer pull the top layer away from the bottom layers and do the same with the ones below.
5. Voila! Your very own baby wipe flower!